You’re on our website, which means that you’re not completely happy with your current software provider. So, one of the first questions is, “How easily can I get data from my system to TeamDME!?” Data Conversion from a competing system can make changing your DME Billing Software easier.
Are you sure you want your old Data in a brand-spanking new system?
There are a lot of reasons to consider starting fresh with a new system;
- “Garbage in, garbage out.”. The old adage still rings true. So do you think you have good data in your current system, or is it garbage? Garbage in a new system is still garbage, it does not get better.
- Entering data into your system is one of the best ways to learn about the new system, in an unhurried manner. Your staff will learn how to do all aspects of the system before they attempt to “go live”.
- There are some time and costs associated with Data Conversion.
Data Conversion from Other Systems is simple
But we know that many times entering your data from scratch is just not preferred, so we’ve developed a great process for it.
- We’ll pull you existing data using the data files directly or spreadsheet (export) files if needed.
- We then convert those files to the following tables in our system; Customers, Physicians, Payors and Items. There may be other tables which we can convert, but these primary files form the basis for our data conversion. We’ve found that trying to do more is like fitting a square peg in a round hole, so we generally discourage it.
- Then we’ll give the data back to you and let you review it to make sure we’ve converted everything properly. You will want to make sure everything gets put in the correct spot and that inconsistent data is applied to our system in a consistent way (Example: Phone numbers with and without dashes get converted into (999) 999-9999).